Thursday, February 19, 2009

Earth Day is Coming



My husband and I recently went to a movie and saw the previews for the new Disney movie, Earth, premiering Earth Day, April 22, 2009. It looks like a great movie, except that I'm sure at some point it'll make me bawl like a baby. Nature is always sad. Lack of nature is even sadder! You can watch the previews at the link below. Just click the link and then click the polar bear with the words "Earth April 22" underneath:

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/index.html

Apparently, Earth is the first movie release in the DisneyNature program -- Disney is collaborating with leading film makers to produce one "cutting edge" theatrical release each year about nature . . . and what the audience can do to affect the ending of the story! I'm excited. Whatever gets the word out about our planet is A-OK with me! You can read more about the DisneyNature project here: http://disney.go.com/disneynature/

Reminder: If you want to enter to win one of two copies of Outlaw Marshal by Al and JoAnna Lacy, please send your name and mailing address to seewhykinsman@gmail.com; winners will be drawn tomrrow, Friday, February 20th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connie, I found your site from Reduce Footprints and thought I'd drop by to say hi. Loved your article. You're doing great things here at your blog. Keep up the great work.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete